Opportunity for Buckinghamshire non-selective state maintained secondary schools
At a time where the arts have played an enormous part in our mental well-being, and students return to school in this autumn, now is a great opportunity to get involved in stART Talking.
ARTiculation is inviting five state-maintained schools to take part in stART Talking, a three-year project open to KS4 and KS5, delivered in partnership with MK Gallery and Waddesdon Manor, supported by the Rothschild Foundation.
Travel bursaries will be made available, and the programme is FREE for state schools to take part.
ARTiculation is the national arts public speaking initiative for young people. It is designed to build confidence in oracy and public speaking skills, using the visual arts as a tool for critical thinking and analysis.
In Year One of the project stART Talking schools will be invited to:
• participate in a Teachers’ Focus group (in person or virtually)
• take part in a Teachers’ CPD session to experience ARTiculation for themselves
• receive an in-school ARTiculation Discovery Day delivered by the ARTiculation Team
• Take part in a Discovery Day at Waddesdon Manor or MK Gallery
• Take part in the annual ARTiculation Prize
To become an ARTiculation stART Talking school, submit an expression of interest by 16 October to Josepha Sanna, ARTiculation Project Manager
josepha@Sculpture.uk.com / 01980 862 802