Apply for ARTiculation Prize Scotland 2020
Pathfoot Gallery, University of Stirling: Wed 9 Dec 2020, 4-6.30pm
Applications for the ARTiculation Scotland Prize 2020 are now OPEN! The online application form is available here. Teachers from schools, colleges and educational groups can apply on behalf of their students to take part in the ARTiculation prize. Entries close in January 2020.
Please be advised, the information below is not binding and is to be used only as a draft guideline to the ARTiculation Prize.
Please read the ARTiculation Prize Competition Guidelines 2020 before completing the online application form.
Internal School Heats and School Support Packs
Schools and other educational organisations are required to organise an internal competition with the winner being chosen to represent them at the ARTiculation Scotland Prize Final on March 25th 2020 at Stirling University. Internal school heats must be registered with The Roche Court Educational Trust who will supply material to support the event including helpful hints for teachers, best practice guidelines, posters, ARTiculation logos, a programme example and ARTiculation certificates.
A Participation Fee applies to all schools. Schools will be invoiced following their registration. The Participation Fee includes an Introduction to ARTiculation Assembly Pack, an Internal School Heat Support Pack, and participation in the ARTiculation Final.
Schools from the state-maintained sector:
– Participation Fee
- A participation fee of £50 applies.
- A limited number of bursaries are available to those schools that would otherwise not be able to afford the participation fee. If you think that your school may be eligible, please register first, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your school would like to make a donation to the ARTiculation outreach initiative, please tick the relevant box on the application form.
- As part of our outreach initiative, an ARTiculation Discovery Day will be hosted at Stirling University on Monday 2 December 2019. The workshop is designed to introduce students to the skills that ARTiculation supports: independent research, critical thinking, visual analysis and public speaking. Schools from the state maintained sector are invited to attend, free of charge. Places are limited and must be booked in advance. For a full list of workshops please see here.
Schools from the independent sector:
– Participation Fee
- A participation fee of £100 applies. £50 of this fee sponsors the ARTiculation outreach initiative
- If your school would like to make an additional donation to the ARTiculation outreach initiative, or support a specific school to participate, please tick the relevant box on the application form.
ARTiculation relies on the generous support of our donors, trusts and foundations. We aim to keep costs to those who participate to a minimum. If you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch.
If you would like a postal application form, please email email@example.com
ARTiculation Prize Scotland 2019
We are delighted to announce this year’s winner of ARTiculation Scotland 2019 is Callum Stark (James Gillespie School, Edinburgh) for his presentation on Lee Lozano’s Real Money Piece, 1969.
The Prize was held at The University of Stirling, Pathfoot Building on 13 March 2019.
More photos of ARTiculation Scotland and of all ARTiculation events can be found on our Instagram.