Please connect and share your outcomes with us on Instagram. Tag us @_ILoveSculpture and #ILoveSculpture.
THE MULTI SENSORY ART PROJECT ‘SUPER NATURE’: Digital resources, films, ideas and songs tailored for SEN, PMLD and Early Years Children, all inspired by art works in the Sculpture Park.
Creative resources elsewhere on the web:
We have been connecting with our colleagues across the sector and will share creative resources
- ‘Art is Where the Home is’ – wonderful artist activity packs you can download for free from Firstsite, Colchester, including activities by Antony Gormley, Gillian Wearing, Grayson Perry and many more. https://firstsite.uk/art-is-where-the-home-is/
- Unicef Stay and Play – a great collection of creative learning ideas specifically for children with disabilities. https://www.unicef.org/lac/en/learning-together-at-home
- The Drawing Room London
havecreated a lovely drawing ‘tools and actions’ pack in collaboration with artist educator Rebecca Griffiths. https://drawingroom.org.uk/news/rock-paper-scissors-family-activity-sheets-2
- The Arts in Wiltshire have compiled a great collection of links to free arts and craft activities and ideas – https://theartsinwiltshire.wordpress.com/2020/03/31/resource-coronavirus-covid-19-creative-ideas-and-activities-to-do-when-at-home/
- COFIGHT-19: Brilliant daily arts activities and expert advice for parents, support for pupils and innovative and creative activities for families. https://www.cofight19.com
- Hauser & Wirth Somerset, ‘Family Saturday at Home’,
self portraitactivities designed by Rashid Johnson. https://www.hauserwirth.com/resources/28386-family-saturday-home
- Isolation Art School is an initiative on Instagram, sharing short video workshops from many artists @IsolationArtSchool. We loved the short videos by Sir Quentin Blake. https://www.instagram.com/isolationartschool/
- #AlbersForKids – posting a new exercise every week in April 2020 based on ‘Interaction of Color’ by Josef Albers. Simple tasks that encourage children to really look and to experiment with colour. www.albersforkids.org
- Swat up on your art history by watching The ARTiculation Prize England 2020 Grand Final presentations by young people aged 16-19 on a variety of artworks, artefacts and architecture. https://vimeo.com/showcase/6912254
- Download these brilliant Design challenge cards from the James Dyson Foundation – fun and ambitious STEAM activities. https://www.jamesdysonfoundation.co.uk/resources/challenge-cards.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_qn80LSz6AIVx8CyCh0z-QvsEAMYASAAEgKoh_D_BwE
- HENI Talks – Stories of Art from the world’s leading experts, including Zach Taylor, ARTiculation 2019 winner. Great research tool for KS3 and 4. https://henitalks.com
- ‘Meet Me at the Museum’ Art Fund podcast https://www.artfund.org/whats-on/meet-me-at-the-museum
- Tate Shots – great short video resources, with artists speaking about their work. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uUen04IQNkFECI0L3r-7zGY9RBgIKw8
- Show Me is a site full of family-friendly resources, games and homework/homeschooling help provided by museums, galleries and archives. http://www.show.me.uk/
- A list of free, online, boredom-busting resources from Chatter Pack. Sign up to their free monthly SEND newsletter. https://chatterpack.net/blogs/blog/list-of-online-resources-for-anyone-who-is-isolated-at-home
- New York’s Museum of Modern Art hosts an art education website with lots of great links for teachers and learners.
- V21 – Gallery 3D walkthroughs and virtual experiences of galleries around the country which have closed doors to the public.
- A great list of museum e-learning links and virtual museum experiences. http://mcn.edu/a-guide-to-virtual-museum-resources/